The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- experience in Corporate or Contract law (2+ years);
- LLM and/or experience in Information Technologies (IT) law would be an advantage;
- ukrainian university degree in law;
- excellent legal writing and research skills;
- strong interpersonal skills, commercial approach and commitment to excellence;
- advanced English, Ukrainian and Russian.
- drafting all kinds of documents necessary for the companies' day-to- day operations, inter alia, applications, letters, powers of attorney, resolutions and orders, etc.;
- drafting soft-related agreements, including IP assignment, distribution and license agreements for software, trademarks, as well as for hi-tech technologies with IP rights, etc.;
- legal reviewing and commenting all kinds of agreements, inter alia, distribution and license agreements for software, marketing agreements, Insertion Orders and other business contracts;
- conducting legal due diligence and preparing respective due diligence reports.
If you are interested in:
- self-improvement and professional growth;
- implementing legal innovations;
- getting an invaluable experience with challenging high profile projects;
- building a successful career within a dynamic and advanced IT company;
- one of the highest salaries in the market and bonus system and friendly working environment.